Posted to rec.woodworking
John Martin John Martin is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Nov 27, 11:46 am, John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:
John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

rolling eyes

Isn't that the typical behavior of a think-the-know-it-all teenager?

I've seen Hillary Clinton do it to Bush. It's a typical reaction to a
statement so far off the wall that one has trouble figuring out how to
_start_ educating the person making it.

You just might not be so much smarter, better informed and more deeply
educated than other people as you may think.

Come on, John, if the smartest woman in Washington can do it, why not
the smartest man on the Internet?

His problem was that the facts, with which he might "educate" us,
simply weren't on his side.

I guess now we'll both be accused of whining.

John Martin