Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:15:46 GMT, "Leon" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .

Oh.. AFAIK, they never did do it right.. my '95 and a friends 97 blazer
still
have it and we both carry a $100 replacement kit for when it goes..

They don't change because it is done right the first time. ;~)
If you recall the old Oldsmobile diesels engines back in the late 70's and
early 80's, the filter system was totally bogus and was the source of 50% of
its problems. The very last year the Olds diesel was built and used in the
early mid 80's they put an elaborate fuel filter system on. It should have
been put on the second year after all the problems in the first year.

Or, they could have designed a real diesel engine and had a lot less problems..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing