Doug Weller

Default Silver trade and Silver item from Vinland earlier Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:08:33 GMT, Inger E Johansson wrote:

I suggest that you learn how to read works of History and how to analyse
what's said and what's not said. I suggest that you read it carefully and go
on to the sources mentioned. You did get the file(s) two days ago(?) from
Goran. Didn't you? You haven't spent 1/10 of the time needed by any given
scholar of History before you try to dismiss them.

Give up. Origin document still exists no matter when the works about it were
written. It's definitely 100% certain that Ivar Bardson did collect a
silvered coconut bowl from Vinland North America 1364 to the Papal
Collector. You can't run away from this, you know. Nothing you say or put
forward can dismiss this. You better accept it.

The files have nothing to do with this discussion, which is whether you can
name some noted scholars today who accept this. Are you saying that Göran
is one of these?

You also don't seem to know where in those files this bowl is mentioned. Or
even which file.

Why don't you know?

Doug