Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

Default Heating a 650 sq' wood shop

"HerHusband" wrote in message

I live down near Portland and have a 24'x28' garage (672 sq/ft). I have
9.5' ceilings, R19 in the walls and ceiling, and two insulated 8' garage
doors (no windows)...

Anthony-Thanks for the reply & info. Agreed about the dust on the car. I
just got a Penn State 2 hp 240 v dust collector, supposedly good to 1
micron, still setting up out there but the collector seems to work really
well, at least on the table saw. 5000 watts seems like it would probably
produce suffient heat, I don't need it really warm, 60-ish would be fine.
Does the Cadet you have put out a decent volume of air? Looks promising.

Thanks for all the helpful replies.

Dan