Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 3:54 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

Might as well blow it all out of our asses and get it over with, huh?
I tend to support the viewpoint that if we conserve, we might buy
ourselves enough time to find alternate solutions.

Buy time? I recall us being out of gasoline 30 years ago and now we have
more than we ever had. ;~)

If you were in a
life-boat, you wouldn't eat everything on board in one day, would you?
No you wouldn't. You would conserve in the hope that there would be a
rescue.

Until the oil companies have the fear of running out and seriousely looking
into alternatives oil will continue to be the king. So far it is way too
easy and profitable.

Hopefully www.zapworld.com will prvide an alternative.