Posted to rec.woodworking
John Martin John Martin is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Nov 26, 6:36 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
John Martin wrote:
On Nov 26, 5:57 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
Or do you think that I'm consuming
excessively riding my 650 and want me to ride a Vespa instead?
--John

Actually, you are, aren't you? Enlighten us with your MPG numbers
and
carrying capacity.

rolling eyes

If you think that somebody who rides a motorcycle in the winter in New
England is "consuming excessively" then you really, really do have a
screw loose.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Since you decline to provide the numbers, let me guess. 40 - 45 MPG
maybe? Or am I too high? The SUV with two or three aboard is
actually a bit more effcient, no? Now, how about the 2.2 liter car
with two or three aboard? Oh, wait - you always have a passenger on
your motorcycle, right?

I'm not objecting to your gasoline consumption. Not at all. What I
am objecting to is your implication that, by riding a 650 cc
motorcycle rather than driving a car, you are more efficient than
others. You're not.

In the winter in New England.... please tell me again who has the
screw loose.

John Martin