Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:41:11 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

Frank Boettcher wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:38:51 -0600, dpb wrote:

Frank Boettcher wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:35:15 -0600, dpb wrote:

Again, I wish many things were the way they used to be, including
casting foundry in McMinnville, but it's a different world...

Why on earth......

Frank

You probably know some/all of these guys:

Yep, know them all. Not experienced with their product other than to
look at it at shows, but the individuals behind the product are the
best in the business as far as I'm concerned.

Frank

http://www.steelcitytoolworks.com/

I know their manufacturing is done in Chiwan, but does anyone have any
comments on their quality?