Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default Your worst project?

Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
Good input.

Cummings Industry - are they still part of Cummings Truck depots where
they rebuild the tractors that drag long trailers over the country.

It's Cummins, and I have no idea what connection they have with
the large Diesel engine builder. The stuff looks like Harbor
Freight in every possible way, and most of what is there is
totally awful crap. I did buy an engine hoist on eBay that
would be quite similar to what they have, and it works Ok for
home shop use. But, I'm real leery of buying any tools at a
place like that, everything just looks so CHEEZY! They have
sale sheets in the local newspaper.

Jon