Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grant[_2_] Grant[_2_] is offline

Default Shower disassembly

A.Lee wrote:
Grant wrote:

Our seven year old built-in shower has been dripping recently. Google
suggested it needs new seals or a cartridge so I started to strip it
down. Removed the temperature knob, circlips and the flow control
handle but I'm now at a point where I can't see anything obvious to
undo next. http://www.aucf13.dsl.pipex.com/100_0127.jpg
Any ideas?

I did one on Saturday.
The link to 'showerdoc' is in the other reply to you, if you can find
the exact maker/model, then the exploded diagram may help.
It looks like yours is knackered.

George at Showedoc has been extremely helpful to me on his forum - looks
like the builder has tiled in place a cowl that needs to be removed to
access the cartridge :-(