Posted to alt.home.repair
PaPaPeng PaPaPeng is offline

Default Is there a towel warmer that works?

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:34:44 -0800 (PST), Aaron Fude
wrote:

Hi,

I own this a Warmrails towel warmer:

http://warmrails.com/pg/products/hwTowel.htm

and it's a joke! I occasionally get a warm spot on a towel, but that's
about it. (Perhaps mine is broken?)

Is there a model that works or is the whole concept flawed?

Thanks!

Aaron Fude

Look up Alibaba, the China products source.

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?...uct_en&CatId=0

There is no central heating in China yet so they use the hot water
heater and run them through tube rack radiators similar to the ones in
the URL. There are many variations including a towel rack. I don't
know they are plumbed but I think you run the hot water through it
before the water reaches the shower head. Or maybe it has its own
circuit with a return to the hot water heater for reheating. There is
a large variety of hot water heater tube products if you do a further
search in alibaba.

They have small apartments and the electrical hot water heater is
ceiling mounted.
http://gemake.en.alibaba.com/offerde...er_Heater.html