Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Hummmm......

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:30:04 -0800, Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 04:19:30 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:55 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:51:04 -0800, "Tom Gardner" wrote:
"Gunner" wrote...

Secret Files Prove Saddam Had WMD
http://www.analyst-network.com/article.php?art_id=1181

snip
Gunner, you're either preaching to the choir or the coven, it doesn't
matter
either way. The coven has a huge vested interest in ignoring or
attacking
anything against their philosophy. And, the choir already knows the
score.

Of course. And I posted this link without any commentary, besides an
ambiguous subject line. I made no judgments one way or another.

Its fascinating to watch the left wing/hateBush members pucker up and
start ****ting bricks., and make accusations against me. Evidently
they are unable to refute the message, so are determined to punish the
messenger.

But then..thats to be expected from the coven..er Liberals here

You did hear about what happened in newsrooms all over the country
not too long after we rolled into Baghdad when we found a large CW/BW
Warehouse dump - "Oh my G**, I can't believe it, they FOUND THE
WMD'S!! This is bad!!"

And where did you hear about this, Bruce? Which newsrooms are you talking
about? Is it a newsroom that exists in your imagination, or do you have some
facts?

For about 12 hours the far lefties were shocked that they would have
to eat a heaping serving of Crow, till they found out that most of the
shells were empty and the few full ones had degraded, and now they
slough it off as being "insignificant quantities". Ignore the fact
that we found something they swore wasn't there - we scored a goal,
they retroactively moved the goalposts back...

Are you sure it was 12 hours, and not 6 or 18? g Which lefties swore that
degraded mustard gas and nerve agents from pre-1991, and empty gas shells,
weren't there? And what goal did "you" score? Did you have some magic way of
knowing what was there, better than the people who were actually on the
ground? Do you consider that degraded and empty shells the actual, and
justifiable, reason we went to war in Iraq?

Your story has the ring of that one that was posted here a few months back,
about the little girl who shot the robber's balls off with her dad's
shotgun. That one never happened, either.

I'm not thrilled with the war, but it sure beats the hell out of
having weekly terror bombings and attacks here.

Hmm...so, if we don't kill Iraqis and foreign insurgents who are fighting us
in Baghdad, they'll start coming over here? What's stopping them from doing
that now? I mean, if attacking the US is their goal, what the hell are they
doing fighting in Iraq? If they could get here and bomb us even though all
of our resources now in Iraq were here in the US defending the country, why
can't they do it right now, when we're all tied up over there?

Your logic escapes me. It probably also escapes them, too, because there
appears to be no reason why they couldn't be bombing here if they could get
away with it. All they'd have to do is to find a way to get in here with
bombs or a way to get them. Have you really thought this through?

--
Ed Huntress