Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Screwfix - innit clever.

On 2007-11-25 23:29:26 +0000, "The Medway Handyman"
said:

I've bought quite a lot from Screwfix over the years & I find the "all your
purchases" feature on their web site really useful when I re order.

I can never remember exactly what sizes etc.

Only just noticed that it adds stuff I buy at the local trade counter to the
list.

Now that is even more useful.

It would be even more useful if you could order on the site and collect
from the local trade counter with the central site knowing what the
trade counter has, generating a pick list and the goods being ready
when you arrive.