Posted to alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbing
KLS KLS is offline

Default Toilet clogs frequently

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:26:02 -0500, wrote:

First of all, please accept my hearty congratulations on your FREE
matching toilet! A true coup, in my book. Secondly, what happened to
the daughter? Does she live, still?

After a few rough teenage years she finally got it. She became
responsible and reliable. Gone was the pink hair. Gone was the
salvation army wardrobe. She's normal ! Who'd of thunk it ?
She just purchased her first home that is a better home than
what I have and she's just 26. I can only hope that when she
has kids of her own they can give her some of the same learning
experiences that she gave me.

Well, even though you and I would consider the silence on the
deodorant stick to be criminal, at least she didn't break any laws we
know of. I'm sure what goes around will come around; wasn't that the
case for you in getting this child?