Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Any product from China worth buying?

In article ckl2j.197133$Xa3.94931@attbi_s22, wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
In article Bak2j.213889$Fc.126562@attbi_s21,
wrote:

Norminn wrote:
RBM wrote:

Exactly, there are thousands of companies in China that only have the
capability of crankin out crap. There are also thousands of companies
in China capable of making top of the line anything. We get what we
pay for. I think your dissatisfaction should be directed at the parent
companies who clearly ignore quality control.

Wonder what worker's comp. disability benefits are in China?

They kick you out of the way, bring in another worker, fire you and
harvest your organs for resale to the worlds rich. That way the company
doesn't lose money because of loss of production from the time needed to
force the next person to work the unsafe conditions.

Nobody is forced to work in factories in China. They gladly work six
12-hour days for a $1/day in order to escape the difficult life of
poverty in the rural areas. (Everything is relative.)

Whew! It's really good know that these people work in unsafe conditions
voluntarily.
And a dollar an hour? Wow. Even I could get out of poverty at those rates.
They're smarter than I thought.

That's $1/day, not $1/hr.