Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] do_see@do.com is offline

Default Any product from China worth buying?

PaPaPeng wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:46:30 -0500, Norminn
wrote:

RBM wrote:

Exactly, there are thousands of companies in China that only have the
capability of crankin out crap. There are also thousands of companies in
China capable of making top of the line anything. We get what we pay for. I
think your dissatisfaction should be directed at the parent companies who
clearly ignore quality control.

Wonder what worker's comp. disability benefits are in China?

None. Low level factory jobs are not career jobs. Migrant workers
work three or four years and move up, move out , move home or start
their own enterprises.

I guess then that this means that they have no incentive to improve
their skills as far as manufacturing.