Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message

Yep, isn't that delightful. As one who has always changed oil myself,
I really like that. I did have to learn (the hard way) that the
"catch"tray around the filter will not actually hold the entire
contents of the filter ( I would have bet good money it would) and
that one should pull the drain plug and place a container beneath
first, but after that lesson, I'm happy.

Frank

Have you tried letting the vehicle set for 10-15 minutes to let the oil in
the filter drain back in to the engine? Or is there a check valve that
prevents that?