Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote in message

Ask Leon. G

LOL, The interior is on par with GM however I think I prefer the vinyl over
the plastic door trim panels. Other than that everything else looks better.
IMHO. ;~)
Oh, and the 5.7 does have enough power. ;~)

I have a "little" Tacoma, which had no problem towing a 5000 lb. Volvo
fro Westchester airport to Meriden, CT a few weeks back.

Did I mention the oil filter is on top of the engine?

You have the V6, I was delighted to see the oil filter on top when I took
the Tundra V6 on a test drive. Unfortunately the 5.78 has a hidden oil
filter that to this day I have not seen. I think it is located on the
bottom front of the engine above a skid plate. It may very well pay to let
the dealer change the oil, all 7 to 8 quarts. I'll have to watch them on
the first change and see where the filter is and how much trouble it will be
to change it.