Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] vk3bfa@hotmail.com is offline

Default Hummmm......

On Nov 26, 4:30 am, Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 04:19:30 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:55 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:51:04 -0800, "Tom Gardner"

wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Secret Files Prove Saddam Had WMD

http://www.analyst-network.com/article.php?art_id=1181

Secret Files Prove Saddam Had WMD
snip

Gunner, you're either preaching to the choir or the coven, it doesn't matter
either way. The coven has a huge vested interest in ignoring or attacking
anything against their philosophy. And, the choir already knows the score.

Of course. And I posted this link without any commentary, besides an
ambiguous subject line. I made no judgments one way or another.

Its fascinating to watch the left wing/hateBush members pucker up and
start ****ting bricks., and make accusations against me. Evidently
they are unable to refute the message, so are determined to punish the
messenger.

But then..thats to be expected from the coven..er Liberals here

Gunner

Nah, I know you were bored and just put it up to stir - so I responded
(I was bored, too) - its so ludicrous, sounds like a plot for a B
grade WW2 movie/Da Vinci Code....we got a similar one here too,
apparently Secret Documents say theres a mine in Queensland, full of
brand new Spitfires, in crates, stuck there when they feared the Japs
were coming...unfortunately, the Secret Document showing the location
is still a Secret....(Bugger...)

Your the sort of guy that would throw a dead rat into a kindergarten,
just to see what happens.....(if you like, I will get the rat for you,
theres heaps round here, and the dog is useless...)

Regards,

Andrew VK3BFA.

Kindergarten? No..that would be far too much.

On the other hand..I did dump a live skunk into the back yard of some
people who were utter assholes, and had 3 utter asshole Old English
Sheep Dogs, who barked all night , and hated and killed any cat that
had the misfortune of getting into their yard, And they were
(mostly) downwind.

The skunk survived.

The dogs after that experience, however..would refuse to attack any
black cat that entered their yard, and tended to run to a corner and
cower.

As to the report I posted...actually..it appears to be true. The links
included are pretty well respected in the intel biz. Shrug. It
verifies many of the claims made by the players. Shrug again.

Gunner

Good one on the skunk - I hope it wasn't too traumatised. But an
elegant way of dealing with a problem, good lateral thinking...

As for the report - well, wait and see. I just find it somewhat
surprising that it hasn't gained wider publicity, given that WMD's are
a cornerstone of faith for the Right in this whole sorry affair. Would
be nice if there was a real justification other than loony politicians
and crazy ideology....

Andrew VK3BFA.