Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Perkin Richard Perkin is offline

Default Wardrobe hanging rail

"Arthur2" wrote in news:sqCdndoRRs-
:

Hi.
I'm looking for hanging rail about 1.1m span.
I don't want to use a centre support.
I've looked for sources but can only find ebay sellers.
Anyone know where I can find it?

Both B&Q and Wickes (cheaper) sell a good range of chromed tubing and
supports for just this sort of thing. The 25mm dia size should be OK;
the next size down is 19mm which will probably flex in the middle if
used without a centre support.

Hope this helps

--
Richard Perkin
To email me, change the AT in the address below

is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's.
It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.