Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham. Graham. is offline

Default Strange electrical problem

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:44:31 UTC, "Graham." wrote:

Particularly suspect anything that is closely associated with water
Kettles
CH water pumps
Junction boxes exposed to the elements

And immersion heater, if you have one. A previous house of ours had a
corroded immersion heater and it did just this (as it should).
http://www.diybanter.com

The most memorable earth leakage problem that I have delt
with was when a column of ants decided to march into my
central heating wiring centre (actually just a JB). I eventually
found a number of them fused together forming a bridge
between L&E. Took me quite some time to find it though.
--
Graham

%Profound_observation%