Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default Ping John Rumm

geoff wrote:

In message , Dave
writes

geoff wrote:

In message , Dave
writes

A while ago, I said that I would post about a simple way to grind a
twist drill. Unfortunately I have had a period of ill health and a
reinstall of windoze. Hence I have lost the address of the site
where you said I could up load my rantings on the subject.

Can you let me know what the site was please?

google groups ?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_thread/thread/feb464bb7

e815126/9975aa61872f3803?lnk=st&q=uk.d-i-y+sharpening+twist+drills#9975aa

61872f3803
I'm in danger of losing my numpty google status here ...

Sorry, the link wrapped, as I got it and it will not copy and paste
into my browser. Perhaps it is because I have such a new system
running. I just don't know.

So just type "google groups" into google

type something like "uk.d-i-y grind a twist drill" into the google
groups search bar

... find the link

Didn't work

Dave