Posted to alt.home.repair
franz frippl franz frippl is offline

Default Looking for straight nipple

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 05:48:18 -0800, pbartlett wrote:

I moved last week and found that the movers lost a nipple that couples
two internally threaded rods. These rods are part of a wardrobe rack
that's several years old. I can't find the manufacturer's name on the
rack and I've spent a lot of time visiting hardware stores and looking
online for the nipple. You can see a picture at
http://www.teksor.fi/kuvat/12035.jpg that looks exactly like what I
need: about 3/4" long, 3/4" diameter, 16 threads-per-inch.

I'd be very grateful for any suggestions about where to find this thing.

Thanks!

I would think a good hardware store would have something that'd work. If
not, http://www.mcmaster.com/ might have a part.