Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default K & D Enterprises, Woodbridge, VA-- Stay Away!

On Nov 24, 3:11 pm, wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:54 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

When you reported this to Delta, what did they say about it?

I did not report it. Might have saved some people grief if I had, but
can't recall why I didn't take any action. They are no longer on the
list of authorized warranty providers. I just remembered this
incident today as I pulled the saw out and the corrosion spots are
rough again.

Any other old injuries you care to clear your conscience of? Maybe an
old high school girlfriend that broke your heart? Or maybe your that
car from ten years ago was a lemon?