Posted to sci.electronics.repair
MP MP is offline

Default Sony KV J29 Green Lines

Today, I opened the TV. Here are some of my experiements

I could locate the G2 pot on the PBC on the screen neck. I tried to
vary the G2 and clockwise movement helped to make these lines a bit
more lighter but then the TV takes about 1 minute to show the picture
whereas sound comes out immediately. I did some trial and error and
have kept the setting that reduces the lines a bit but takes about 30
to 45 sec for the picture to appear on the screen.

Can someon help me with the schematic and service manual ? I dont know
how to find the chassis number, but this is what I could read on all
the boards

There is a sticker on the CRT that says KV-29JMN1AK SCC-K67PA CHA NO
0705200

There is a rectangular board that says F2 Sony 1-670-752-12 F2601
T4.0A250V

The largest mother board has following written on it 1-666-699-21
There is a very large "A" printed on the board

The PCB on the neck of the CRT has following NE M PF2 1-656-470-15
(1-710-283-15)

My email is