Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Saw blade question

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 14:38:47 -0500, "Nate Zigler"
wrote:

I have a Steel Pro 10", 48T saw blade, part #72811. The box says it's for
cutting steel & ferrous metals. I've looked up on the net, and found this
is indeed what the blade is used for. I had gotten a deal at a garage sale
some years ago, and bought 2 of these blades, unused, in the boxes for $10.
I couldn't pass this up!

Now for my question. I plan on installing some laminate flooring, which has
aluminum oxide in it. Would this blade be a good one for cutting the
laminate?

Thanks.

What kind of saw? Check the manual and make sure the blade is
appropriate for your saw!

A 48T blade? Move to 60T, 80T or even 96T for a finer cut of
laminate.