Posted to alt.home.repair

Default K & D Enterprises, Woodbridge, VA-- Stay Away!

wrote in message
On Nov 24, 9:54 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Now I see that this shop is no longer listed on the Delta site, but I
thought I'd warn others. I don't even know if they are still in
business, as I never go by that area. Heed my advice and stay away
from this "shop."

When you reported this to Delta, what did they say about it?

I did not report it. Might have saved some people grief if I had, but
can't recall why I didn't take any action. They are no longer on the
list of authorized warranty providers. I just remembered this
incident today as I pulled the saw out and the corrosion spots are
rough again. I did cake bicarbonate of soda on it a while back and
sanded the areas smooth, but I guess once the surface is compromised
it is never the same. Does not affect operation, just cosmetic.

Put a coat of paste car wax on the entire surface. That will also help wood
slide more easily across the table.