Posted to alt.home.repair
JB JB is offline

Default Pneumatic nail gun recommendation

On Nov 16, 10:02 pm, "SBH" wrote:
I am ready to make a purchase for pneumatic nail guns, plural, because I
want to purchase a brad nailer and finish nailer for now and I'm asking for
recommendations. I've gained some knowledge of nail guns in just a little
time but still learning more about them. I don't want to spend a great deal
of money, but I don't want a cheapie either. I prefer an angled nail gun,
though I'm not sure they sell angled brad nail guns, therefore, not a major
issue though a brad/staple combo nail gun would be nice as well as a depth
gauge and a good range of nail lengths. The uses will be for general home
repairs and the beginning of some cabinet making ventures.

All help is much appreciated.

Thank you

I just purchased a Porter Cable kit from HD...Black Friday sale for
$199. 6 gal/150 psi compressor and 2 nailers...16 and 18 gauge. I
don't know much about compressors either and I'm hoping a kit will
mean a good match between gun and compressor.

--Jeff