Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Braun/Oral B electric tootbrush.

"James Sweet" wrote in message

The make a Sonicare now that uses standard AA batteries. I have
one of the older ones with the built in battery, it's been going strong
for about 8 years now, my dentist recommended it and I've been very
happy with it. My mom gave me an older one with a failed battery,
I've been meaning to crack it open with the bench vise and see if I can
replace the battery, the thing ought to work well for cleaning small

parts.

I've just started on my third _pair_ of Sonicares, and find they last 3 to
3.5 years. You are fortunate to have yours last 8 years.

You are welcome to my last two for the cost of postage.