Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default Machinist's Dye?

On Nov 23, 5:04 pm, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"
wrote:
I know we have a few pro machinists here.

What kind of store would sell marking out dye "Dyekem?", used for
machining metal?

I live near a NAPA distribution center that usually has everything,
and the counter guys looked at me like I had two heads. I can't seem
to find it in my Grainger catalog.

I'm not having much luck with Google, so even a brand name would help.

Thanks!

Looks like Bombay, India

Dyekem India - Textile Dyes Manufacturer & Textile Dyes ...
Lading Textile Dyes Chemical Manufacturer & Exporter.
www.fibre2fashion.com/DyekemIndia/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages -
Note this
Dyekem India in Leather Chemicals - Rajasthan | India Premium ...
Details of Dyekem India. ... Name of Firm, Dyekem India. Kind of
Business, Leather Chemicals. Year. Contact Person, Director ...
http://www.rajb2b.com/yellowpages/pr...kem-India.html - 38k -
Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Dyekem India
Dyekem India , Udaipur - ... Dyekem India. Business Owner. Update my
listing. 845, Gyannagar, Sector-4, Hiranmagri, Udaipur 313 00
Rajasthan ...
www.hotfrog.in/Companies/Dyekem - 18k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this
DYEKEM INDIA
DYEKEM INDIA - Indian Supplier and Manufacturer from India.
suppliers.jimtrade.com/69/68484/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages - Note
this
Karur DyeKem
Karur DyeKem. add your comment in English. Place 2010391 Place 2010392
Place 2010393 Place 2010394 Place 2010395 Place 2010396 Place 2010397
Place 2010398 ...
wikimapia.org/254469/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Dyekem India, Udaipur, India - Member IndiaBizClub
Dyekem India established in year 1986 , started with production of
Sulphur Blacks & Sodium-thio-sulphate. With time, we diversified to
Sulphur Colours which ...
chemicals.indiabizclub.com/profile/1882256~dyekem_india~udaipur - 17k
- Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Dyekem India
DYEKEM INDIA - Manufacturer, exporter, supplier from India.
www.easy2source.com/supplier/170/84927/ - 8k - Cached - Similar pages
- Note this
Home | Leather | Leather Chemicals | Dyekem India -Expo Era ...
Arts, Crafts, and Gifts, Art Supplies, Pottery, Porcelain, Ceramics,
Wood, Wicker, Bamboo, Musical Instruments, Jewelry, Gifts, Native Art,
Services, ...
http://www.expoera.com/Leather/Leath...-7478-0-0.html - 51k -
Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Dyekem India : B2B Portal India Manufacturers, Exporters ...
Dyekem India : B2B Portal India Manufacturers, Exporters, Suppliers,
Trade Leads, Buy Sell Offer.
www.indiatimestrade.com/view_offer.php?id=3218 - 32k - Cached -
Similar pages - Note this
Dyekem India - Bombay Harbor, Directory of Outsourcing to India ...
Bombay
Harbor,Manufacturers,Suppliers,Exporters,Importers ,products,inquiries,selling
leads,buying leads,harmonised codes.
www.bombayharbor.com/company/15461/profile.html - 20k - Cached -
Similar pages - Note this