Posted to rec.woodworking
alexy alexy is offline

Default Machinist's Dye?

"Bonehenge (B A R R Y)" wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:04:01 -0500, "Bonehenge (B A R R Y)"
wrote:

I know we have a few pro machinists here.

What kind of store would sell marking out dye "Dyekem?", used for
machining metal?

Thanks guys!

Get this...

In last night's mail (yeah, my mail comes at night, 'nuther thread!) I
got the latest Highland Woodworking catalog. Highland carries
Starrett dye! This might be new, as I don't remember seeing it there
before.

Thanks again for the replies.

I've seen it in the store for a long time, but it might not hvae been
in the catalog until recently.