Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Second Amendment Showdown -- The Supreme Court has a historic opportunity to affirm the individual right to keep and bear arms

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

If not....well I guess that makes you a terrorist under the Republican
Patriot Act.

Hell I'm probably a criminal under many acts. Lathe, metal, guns, books,
charcoal, potassium nitrate, sulfur, military training documents, ect. I
bet the ATF or whatever it is called could make a case that I could be
making bombs or silencers.

Now if you are trying to draw me into supporting the patriot act, forget
about it. I've figured we gave it enough time for the feds to react and now
it is time to roll things back to pre 911 days.

You should catch Judge Napolitano a frequent commentator on Fox News. He
excoriated the Patriot Act recently. Check the CSPAN archives.

Track it from this:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/11/18/185731/00

If the passengers had been armed like free men, those planes would never
have reached the targets.

Wes