Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus24248 Ignoramus24248 is offline

Default Finally found non-dorky and comfortable safety glasses.

On 2007-11-22, David R. Birch wrote:
Are you old enough to have presbyopia? Meaning, now that you're far
sighted, do you need reading glasses for close work like I do now? I
went from having several expensive progressive lens sets of glasses to
cheap "readers" of various powers scattered about the house. But
outside, I can see deer much farther that I could with glasses. Yum!

I do not think that I have farsightedness, I think that my vision is
balanced bwteeen near vision and far vision, but I have yet to form a
complete impression.