Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Sony KV J29 Green Lines

MP wrote:

On Nov 24, 1:34 am, MP wrote:

Hello,

I have a Sony KV J 29MN1AK about 5 years old.

This TV has developed problems. It shows green colour lines slanted
towards right and spread across the entire screen. I have not
counted them, but these lines are mostly equally separated ( may be
about 1.5cms apart)

This seems to me a vertical flyback problem where the beams are not
blanked.

Can some experts in this forum help me to fix this problem ?

Sorry, forgot to mention that the audio and video is perfectly fine.
These green lines appear on the picture and not very very bright but
visible and is irritating.

yes, they are very thin and slant slight downward correct?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5