Posted to sci.electronics.repair
MP MP is offline

Default Sony KV J29 Green Lines

On Nov 24, 1:34 am, MP wrote:
Hello,

I have a Sony KV J 29MN1AK about 5 years old.

This TV has developed problems. It shows green colour lines slanted
towards right and spread across the entire screen. I have not
counted them, but these lines are mostly equally separated ( may be
about 1.5cms apart)

This seems to me a vertical flyback problem where the beams are not
blanked.

Can some experts in this forum help me to fix this problem ?

Sorry, forgot to mention that the audio and video is perfectly fine.
These green lines appear on the picture and not very very bright but
visible and is irritating.