Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default not able to measure oil tank..

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:07:48 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"The Reverend Natural Light" wrote in message

That's a normal way to install an underground tank. What isn't normal
is to need to know how much oil is in the tank. Why do you care?
Most of the time you go on an automatic fill program and let the oil
company worry about it.

Some of us like to know what we have and buy oil on our own terms and times
that we choose. IMO, wanting to know how much oil you have is very normal.

Owned one home with an oil tank. The seller couldn't measure the tank,
so he had it filled and I reimbursed him at closing.