Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default ShopVac Deal

In article ,
(Malcolm Hoar) wrote:

Home Depot are selling a Ridgid 12gal/5.5HP shopvac for $29.

The web site says on-line only and sold out. However, I just
returned from my local store where they had a whole stack of
the suckers ready to go. In and out in 5 mins.

Only had the thing a matter of minutes but it looks pretty
decent and the price was right. If you need a shop vac, you
might want to try your local HD.

OSH/Walmart/Lowes/Target et al all seem to have shop-vac
deals but they're all much smaller and less powerful
machines.

What does the instruction manual say about siphoning gasoline with that
puppy?