Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Finally found non-dorky and comfortable safety glasses.

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:36:20 -0800, Ted Bennett wrote:
"David R. Birch" wrote:

I had no signs of presbyopia until I was 40. Over a period of about 6
months, I went from a single correction lens to needing bifocals, then
progressive lens.

Typical. Your LASIK procedure, by eliminating your myopia, meant that
you then had to supply more accommodation for close work, making your
presbyopia a larger issue.

The good news is, it brings your correction back to spherical, so you
can buy your reading glasses at Walgreens.