Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
skeez skeez is offline

Default fisch turning center crapping out. need motor.

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 19:19:27 -0800 (PST), Bill
wrote:

Penn State Industries has a variable speed motor kit for mini lathes
for about $115. It works on the Fisch quite well. Comes with the 14 mm
shaft and will work with original pulley. Set screw in original pulley
may require torch heat to loosen the Lock-tite. I converted our mini
in about 1.5 hours. Had to drill three holes in the original mounting
plate. Be sure you turn the line-up dowels before dis-assembling your
old motor.

Bill in WNC mountains

thanx bill. thats more in line price wise.

skeez