Gunner

Default Gunner

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 14:13:43 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Sent several emails and no replies. Perhaps being eaten up by your spam
software?
Still looking for an 8" faceplate 1-3/4"x8TPI and now a 10" Steady rest (or
maybe a 10-12" that I could modify) for the same machine. A Clausing.

I replied that I didnt have one. Btw..I may be going out to Pheniox
at the latter part of the week or early next week. At this time its
not definite, and I dont know if Ill be driving, or the customer will
pay for a plane ticket. Ill let you know where/when/how and I can
load up the truck with Stuff.

When Ryobi/MTD Products lets me know..Ill let you know.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell