Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ted Bennett Ted Bennett is offline

Default Finally found non-dorky and comfortable safety glasses.

Are you old enough to have presbyopia? Meaning, now that you're far
sighted, do you need reading glasses for close work like I do now? I
went from having several expensive progressive lens sets of glasses to
cheap "readers" of various powers scattered about the house. But
outside, I can see deer much farther that I could with glasses. Yum!

David

Lasik, if done properly, does not result in far sightedness. It should
make the eye(s) emmetropic, that is, no refractive error.

Presbyopia begins at age 16 or so, but does not become an inconvenience
for most people until the mid-forties.

Ted

--
Ted Bennett