Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default TRV stuck

In article , Mike Clarke
writes
In article fred wrote:

You could do worse than to look at the multizone RF system offered by
Honeywell, sorry I don't have the numbers but it should be easy to find.
IIRC, set points are sent to RF radiator valves and the control is done
locally.

http://www.cm-zone.com/application.php?language=en costs about
500 quid for a kit to control 6 existing TRVs. but only provides 2 zones. If
you wanted totally independent zones for each room you could add up to 3
extra CM67z controllers at about 80 quid each, providing 2 more zones per
controller.

That's probably the one but I refuse to navigate such an appalling site
to confirm it. I think there is a route to expand it beyond the basic 2
zones.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla