geoff

Default Where to start with installing central heating

In message , James W
writes
I am about to embark upon installing my combi boiler central heating
system. Im having to do this in stages. Im thinking of splitting it up
into piping, radiators, an boiler and getting in a Corgi man to
connect up the boiler.

Where would you suggest I start? I know where I am going to put my
boiler. Should I lay down pipes first, or the radiators?

Thanks in advance

James

Double check your plans, make sure that you know exactly where all the
pipe runs will go and that they are possible. Also don't forget to
establish your drain point(s)

I would put the radiators in place first and run the pipes to them
--
geoff