Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] wmbell@rockyview.ab.ca is offline

Default Tv picture issue

Hi

I have a one year old Prima flat screen. The colour of the picture is
now sort of blue and purple and the picture slides down to a blank
screen with verticle lines. This is the exact same problem with the
previous TV (Different Brand) that also lasted less than a year.

The same problem presents it it is hooked up to the cable only or the
DVD only. This house is only 3 years old and I am wondering if there
is an issue that is not related to the TV.

I called Cable and they assure me there is no signal amplifier hooked
up.

Is it possible there is an electrical issue?

Bill