Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Say it isn't so ........

"Ignoramus3971" wrote in message
I would say it isn't so. Stuff still sells, good deals are available,
sellers are as honest or dishonest (depending on the person) , as they
have always been.

Yeah, I'll still buy and sell. It's just crummy that they won't police
themselves. I've had a couple of beefs, and know of many who just plain got
screwed. But as long as ebay gets their vig, they don't care. It WOULD be
a monstrously huge task to watch everything that carefully.

One time, I was selling a multi tool, and used the term "Leatherman like".
I was told by ebay AND Leatherman to cease and desist. Yet, I've seen and
heard of lots worse, and those sellers are still at it.

Oh, well.

Steve