Posted to alt.home.repair
Mamba[_2_] Mamba[_2_] is offline

Default Slug Infestation Problem!

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Nov 20, 11:17 pm, somebody wrote:
I have a 1/2 a bathroom in my garage. Occasionally I'll find a slug on
the toilet seat. Many times over the years I've found 2 or more of them
on the toilet! This doesn't occur very frequently, maybe 4 - 6 times a
year, but sometimes more. Usually I'll go for months without seeing one.
Since I never see any slugs on the floor, or anywhere except for the
toilet, I'm guessing that they're coming up through the sewer pipes.

Does
that sound reasonable? Also, what could I do to prevent them? Slug
traps? Kidding! Actually I tried pouring some bleach in the toilet.

Well, I wouldn't call your limited number of sightings an
"infestation", but I wouldn't want *any* slugs on my toilet seat
either!

Pour salt on 'em...watch 'em melt.

Slug traps isn't that far fetched an idea - beer traps are the most
common types of traps used.

What a horrible waste of a precious commodity!