Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Current project: Kitchen Countertop replacement

On Nov 20, 9:43 pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
Have posted some pictures from the current project: replacing the existing
ceramic tile countertop with laminate countertop. Reasons explained on the
web page:

Project: http://mklange.cnc.net/KitchenCountertop.html
HomePage: http://mklange.cnc.net/

I have to ask. As laminate is available in 5 x 12 sheets, and you were
doing a custom edge anyway, is there a particular reason for the mitre
in the corner? Granted, they are a bit difficult to handle when sheets
are that large, but there is a lot to be said for no seams.
Installation, like you did, is easier in two pieces, but I hate seams.
Looks great though. (You busy in December?, We sure are up here. G)