Inger E Johansson

Default Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

"Fridrik Skulason" skrev i meddelandet
om...
"Inger E Johansson" wrote in message

Fridrik,
I will not discuss here how I know that it origined from Canada. I do.

It's
one of the things I would like to discuss with you later. If you look in
your mailbox you will find a mail with a file. The file I promised to

send
you before I used most of it in the group.

Well, I did get a file from you, and sent back some brief comments on some
of the things there - however, the file in question does not answer any
questions regarding the origin of silver (or copper for that matter).

No it doesn't. You will have that either later today or tomorrow. I will
take time tonight to look further into two other relating documents(from
Denmark resp. Helsingborg) and I am not finished with the writing.

Inger E

-frisk