Fridrik Skulason

Default Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

"Inger E Johansson" wrote in message ...
Fridrik,
I will not discuss here how I know that it origined from Canada. I do. It's
one of the things I would like to discuss with you later. If you look in
your mailbox you will find a mail with a file. The file I promised to send
you before I used most of it in the group.

Well, I did get a file from you, and sent back some brief comments on some
of the things there - however, the file in question does not answer any
questions regarding the origin of silver (or copper for that matter).

-frisk