Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10223 Ignoramus10223 is offline

Default Finally found non-dorky and comfortable safety glasses.

On 2007-11-21, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:09:16 -0600, Ignoramus10223 wrote:
Since Lasik surgery, I have been looking hard for safety glasses that
were comfortable and did not look dorky.

So you're happy with Lasik? how much and how out of norm was your
correction?

I am happy, I can read from afar etc. Sometimes I get dryness in my
eyes (I would say one day out of 5). My vision is not perfect (like it
was when I was 5), but it is very good and very satisfactory.