Grunff

Default PPPro 18V drill - short review

Andy Hall wrote:

Bad advice..........

I wasn't expecting it to be good, especially having handled it
in the shop. But since I was there anyway, and will be there
again next week, I thought I'd give it a good try out. So that
next time I call it a pile of ****e, I can say so with some
authority.

I used it for about 8 hours today. It does have good points. The
chuck is good. And...erm...did I mention the chuck? It's a nice
chuck. Oh, and the case is nice too.

Battery life is really bad, much worse than my initial
assessment. Very poor batteries. It's large size makes it very
unwieldy. It's the biggest 18V I've ever handled. But the worst
thing is the speed (not all that much) controller.

--
Grunff